Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Racks, not the way it use to be


You heard it right (or shall I say read it). Racks is not the way it used to be. Same good ambiance, same service but the baby back ribs, it taste different.

We happen to eat at their branch at El Pueblo at the Ortigas Center, and I ordered my usual favorite Baby Back Ribs with the Clam Chowder Soup on the side.

The ribs were dry and bland. The sauce was good. But the ribs taste different. Not the usual mouth-waterring. This was really different. The picture on the menu was completely different the one on my plate. Hello, people!

Compared to the one I had in Iloilo, at Bourbon St. at Smallville, this was really big and really dribbling with sauce. Cost wise, the Bourbon Ribs was affordable and the taste -- Great!

For this one, Bourbon Ribs takes a big lead from Racks' Baby Back.

1 comment:

  1. Bourbon Street Website:
    http://www.bourbonstreet.com.ph

    ReplyDelete